+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Super High Resolution HD Amateur Pictures - True Amateur Models

Senior Member rayadp05 will become famous soon enough rayadp05 will become famous soon enough rayadp05's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Abby Modeling Nude - True Amateur Models

Name: Abby Model
    Height: 5' 04
    Employment: Restaurant Waitress
    Pictures: 1, 091 High Resolution Pictures
    Videos: 1 High Definition Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

Abby is an 18 year old amateur teen that works at a sub sandwich restaurant. I went inside to purchase a sub sandwich and this sexy teen was the person to take my order! I instantly took the opportunity to speak with her about my amateur nude modeling website, while she continued to prepare my sandwich. Since business was so slow that night, I was actually able to speak with her for about 30 minutes, with nobody else even around! She had a lot of questions about the modeling, and was even a little hesitant at first about getting naked on the internet for everyone in the world to see, but as we continued to speak with each other, this amateur teen finally told me that she would be willing to try the amateur nude modeling! Watch this 18 year old amateur teen strip down and model nude for you!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery
    http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/pic...ur-models.html

Senior Member rayadp05 will become famous soon enough rayadp05 will become famous soon enough rayadp05's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Jenna
    Height: 5' 02
    Employment: Telephone Sales
    Pictures: 842 High Resolution Pictures
    Pictures: 1 Hardcore Fuck Video

Jenna started talking with me in an internet chat room one evening. After about 5 minutes, I told her that I was a photographer that specialized in shooting nude amateur girls. At first, she was very hesitant on going nude but after a little convincing, she finally told me that she would do it! I gave her my address and told her that if she was serious then she would be at my house the next day. (She only lived about 30 minutes away from me.) To my surprisement, she was at my door the next day wanting to spread apart her teen pussy and latina ass!

Click the thumb to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nud...teenjenna.html

Blog Entries
    Name: Gemma
    Height: 5' 06
    Employment: Furniture Sales Associate
    Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
    Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

I sure enjoyed shooting this hot blonde modeling nude and spreading apart that delicious teen ass! Her name is Gemma and she is 19 years old. When this hot amateur girl was done with her nude modeling shoot, I remember sitting on the leather couch beside her and reviewing the modeling pictures on my camera. I just came out and asked her if it would be cool to snap some some pictures of her giving me a handjob! I mean hell, my dick was already hard and showing from underneath my shorts anyways, so it's not like she could have missed seeing it! But yeah, she gives a super great handjob ...and I especially enjoyed pressing my face into her arm and smelling her teen scent at the precise moment she squeezed out my load. Hope you all enjoy these 100% REAL and EXCLUSIVE amateur teen handjob pictures!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/teen-handjob.html

Blog Entries
    Name: Gemma
    Height: 5' 06
    Employment: Furniture Sales Associate
    Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Welcome this blonde amateur teen to True Amateur Models! She is one of the newer models on the site (although, I am always shooting newer models) and she is also, of course ...a very amateur girl. Her name is Gemma and she just turned 19 years old. Gemma found a job, which requires her to stand beside the street and hold up a sign at a busy intersection, directing traffic into their furniture store. I remember one day recently, I walked down the sidewalk and saw this hot teen standing there holding her sign. I spoke with her about how I am a photographer that specializes in shooting real amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. She didn't give me an answer right away. In fact, she told me that she'd have to "think about it". I kinda figured that she probably wasn't very interested, but she called me the next day asking if we could schedule the amateur modeling shoot! Hope you enjoy these pictures of Gemma!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ama...end-gemma.html

Blog Entries

True Amateur Models - Amateur Redhead Model - Leigh

Name: Leigh
    Height: 5' 05
    Employment: Shopping Mall Employee
    Pictures: 431 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Leigh and I just recently turned 18 years old 2 months ago. I am also very new to all of this nude modeling stuff! I've never done any modeling before so I really didn't know what to do at the shoot, but Ray directed me and had me get into different poses and positions. I became involved with the amateur modeling when Ray saw me walking around the shopping mall yesterday and spoke with me about doing an amateur shoot! I work at one of the stores over at the mall and I was on my lunch break when Ray and I met each other. We discussed the nude modeling shoot while we were both eating in the food court and by the time we were both done with our food, I had agreed to try out the amateur nude modeling! What can I say? It was a fun thing to do and now I have a bunch of modeling pictures of myself that I can keep for a long time! I sure hope that everyone enjoys my amateur nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to watch her strip nude and spread her ass apart!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/red...een-leigh.html

Blog Entries

True Amateur Models Blowjob Pics - Charlotte D. & Ray Edwards

Name: Charlotte D.
    Height: 5' 04
    Employment: Apartment Rental Office Manager
    Pictures: 1,735 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
    Videos: 1 Modeling Video & 1 Hardcore Fuck Video + More Coming!

Wanna watch this amateur MILF suck on a dick? Her name is Charlotte D. and she is 27 years old. She works as an apartment manager. I did a few modeling shoots with her in the past, and I also fucked her a couple of times too (pictures and video) ...so she has other hardcore scenes on the website too. But yeah, she dropped by the other day to do some more nude modeling and she gave me a blowjob after she was done with her modeling shoot! This brunette MILF sucks cock very well, but she does not prefer for the cum to go anywhere near her mouth, so she asked me if I would jerk off and blow my load across her tiny ass. Hope you enjoy these blowjob pictures!

Click the thumb below to watch this amateur MILF suck all over his cock!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/cha...wjob-pics.html

+ Reply to Thread