+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super High Resolution HD Amateur Pictures - True Amateur Models

Name: Alexis
    Employment: Jewelry Store
    Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures

Alexis is 18 years old and I met her at a horse race. Alexis A. races horses on the weekends! I remember watching that tight looking teen ass bounce up and down on that saddle, and I could not help but to wonder ....what does her pussy and asshole smell like? I noticed my dick getting a little hard in my shorts, as I continued gazing at that amateur teen ass! It really is almost unbelievable, because I had absolutely no idea if whether or not she would do the modeling, but when I spoke with her about it, she was open to the idea! Hell, she even let me fuck her after the nude modeling shoot! I was going to pull my cock out of her pussy before cumming, but it just started to feel way too good. So yeah, I just figured I'd blow my load inside of her. I came HARD and DEEP in her too! I do apologize that there is not a "creampie" picture showing the cum oozing out , but in the last picture, she is trying to show the cum, but there was no cum to be seen! So yeah, I guess I shot my load too far up inside of her pussy.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nud...-pictures.html

Name: Braiden
    Height: 5 '02
    Employment: Hamburger Fast Food Establishment
    Pictures: A WHOPPING 975 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore

Ray was in a chat room looking for girls to shoot and he noticed that I was online. I guess he contacted the right girl because modeling nude is something that I have always wanted to do, but I never thought that I would ever get the chance to do it - especially, since I just had my baby. You see, after having the baby, my stomach now has stretch marks, so I thought that my modeling dream was done with. That all changed after I met Ray. He told me that my stomach would not be a problem because he shoots all types of natural models. I am pretty busy with the baby, so I don't get the chance to go online often, but I have had guys give me compliments on my look, so I have always thought of myself as being a pretty girl. But I guess it's really not that big of a deal. I mean, it is normal to get them after having a baby and I just had my baby 6 days ago. In fact, I still have the stitches in my vagina and I need to go back to the doctor in about 1 week to have them removed. I sure hope they do not show up in the spread shot pictures. But if they do, that's the reason they are there. I wanted Ray to fuck me, but I couldn't do that with the stitches, but maybe the next time we get together, I will be able to have some sex.

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/chu...teur_girl.html

Name: Jenna
    Height: 5' 02
    Employment: Telephone Sales
    Pictures: 842 High Resolution Pictures
    Pictures: 1 Hardcore Fuck Video

This amateur hispanic teen girl came over to do a modeling shoot for the website and after the shoot, she wanted to take a hot shower. After she got into the shower, I grabbed my camera, walked into the bathroom and started shooting her! After the shower, she told me that when she is at home taking showers, she leaves her bathroom window open and that she has even had two different guys from the neighborhood peek inside of her window as she was showering! I asked her if whether or not this pissed her off knowing that these guys were spying on her and she told me that she doesn't mind because it turns her on! Don't you wish you knew which neighborhood she lived in?

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/jen...he-shower.html

+ Reply to Thread